About the Program
Adobe Creative Cloud (all apps) licenses are available to students at a significant discount through Arts & Sciences. There are 200 total licenses available.
Terms of the License
Will the discounted Adobe CC license include all of the apps?
Yes, all the apps are part of this program. Visit http://adobe.com to see the list of all apps that are part of the program.
When does the license expire?
Licenses will be valid from the time of purchase to July 1st 2021. These discount licenses will not be prorated.
How much does a license cost?
Adobe CC licenses are available for $50.00 per year, per license.
Who can purchase a discounted license through Arts & Sciences?
Students may purchase these licenses. Faculty should contact their Departmental Support Representative to purchase a license.
Purchasing and Installing
Students may purchase the annual Creative Cloud license securely using a credit card.
Purchase a license
Faculty or Staff Purchases
Faculty should contact their Departmental Support Representative to purchase a license.
How to download and install Adobe CC on an Apple OS
Please be patient. This is not an automatic process.
An email will be sent to the license-holder with instructions for downloading and installing, however you may also follow the instructions below.
- When registering with Adobe Creative Cloud you must use your @wustl.edu email address.
- Download and install the Creative Cloud app here: https://creative.adobe.com/products/download/creative-cloud
- If you have previously signed up, please remember to log in to your creative cloud account to activate Adobe CS on your system
- Click on the cloud services icon at the top of your desktop and you will be taken to the login page.
- If 2-step verification is enabled in your account, you will be asked to retrieve the 6-digit code from your mobile device.
- Once you have entered your code, the Adobe apps will begin to work.
- To look for updates, click on the adobe cloud icon and go to Apps. There you will be given an option to install or update all Adobe.
Can I cancel my current membership if I just purchased it directly from Adobe?
Yes. Visit this link at Adobe for additional information. You may need to speak directly with customer service. We encourage you to be specific with customer service that you are continuing to use the product, but that you are doing so under a school agreement that is still paying for the license.
If I leave the university before the 1-year license is over, can I keep the license through the end of the license year?
If an individual ceases to be a student, faculty, or staff memebr during the license term, such individual must de-install their copy of the products and services and cease usage.