Use VoiceThread in Canvas
Make an Account in VoiceThread
- Go to https://voicethread.com/ and sign up for an account using your @wustl.edu email address. If you have already done this, skip to step 2.
Create a New Assignment in Canvas
From the Assignments page, click the red button to add a new assignment.
- Give the assignment a title
- In the "Submission Type"box, select "External Tool" from the pull-down.
- In the "Enter or find an External Tool URL field, type "VoiceThread" and click "find."
- Select VoiceThread from the list that appears.
- The VoiceThread setup page will display four options for what you may link to within VoiceThread. Note: If you want VoiceThread integrated with your gradebook, you must use the Assignment Builder. See section 2 of these instructions for more information about these options.
- Save (or Save & Publish) the assignment.