If you have recently arrived at Washington University and want to get started on research in Arts & Sciences, please make note of the following websites:
Office of the Vice Chancellor for Research (OVCR)
The OVCR offers resources for identifying funding sources, research analytics, and university research announcements.
Search and find core faciltiies to help with your research.
ONE is a portal that connects you to systems and services across WashU. Think of it as an app store for university systems and services.
Learn @ work is consolidated, streamlined, personalized training experience for the WashU community. Everyone must complete:
- Personnel Activity Report Training
- Code of Conduct
- Conflict of Interest Disclosure
- Financial Conflict of Interest
Working with Chemicals, Lasers, etc.
- Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) will be your partner.
- Complete EHS Basic Lab Safety Training through Learn@Work
- Submit applications for working with hazardous chemicals, infectious agents, etc.
Working with Animals
- Meet with your departmental resources.
- Submit an animal research protocol.
- For more information, visit: Animal Care and Use Guidelines and Training.